Wednesday, July 23, 2014

This Is How We Have Fun

There is a lot of badness going on in the world, friends.

Terror, war, planes being shot out of the sky, a trip back to the stone-age when it comes to women's health, and the list goes on.

It's bleak, I know.

So I think a little levity is in order, right?

Last week. Thursday night. I'm sitting on the couch minding my own business, when I see something move out of the corner of my eye. Now, living in a house that is almost 100 years old, as I do, I assume we've been infiltrated by a poltergeist or some such thing.

But fear not. The cause was something far less sinister.

This is how we amuse ourselves on Thursday night:



But Double the robot is not just for fun. For David, it's an incredibly useful business tool. So useful, in fact, that the company stopped by his office a couple weeks ago to interview him on the use of robotics in his everyday business.

Behold, my business mogul in action:


I hope you have something similarly great to entertain yourselves during these bleak times but if not, come on over to our place. The robot will let you in the front door.

No comments:

Post a Comment