Friday, February 14, 2014

There Are Really No Words

So pictures will have to do.

Behold, yesterday's snowstorm, our attempt to clean it all up, and my attempt to get into the city for work this morning, before the sun rose.

I love the snow. Have always loved it. There is something completely fun and romantic about being snowbound, cozied up inside with movies and hot drinks as the flakes fall and the world turns quiet and white. 

But after 6 big storms in 2 months - not to mention the snow we're supposed to get tomorrow and again on Monday - I might be ready for spring. Besides, it can't snow anymore because, as you can see, we have absolutely nowhere left to put it.













2 comments:

  1. I feel the same nostalgic way about snow, having lived in northern Wisconsin in the past. It's easy to be nostalgic as I look out on my green lawn, palm trees, and gardens. Wish I could have you come down for a respite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You poor thing. I will not complain about the Atlanta snow any more! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete