Monday, August 12, 2013

This Weekend, In Pictures

This past weekend, we all gathered in Cleveland for Sister L's dental school White Coat Ceremony.

It was three days of family, food, fun, early wake-ups to play with my niece and nephew, and a Friday afternoon family photo shoot.

Here is our whirlwind weekend, in pictures.

4 hour delay at LaGuardia. No surprise there.

Punchy waiting for a cab at the Cleveland airport at 1 in the morning

Sister L's White Coat Ceremony



Family Photo Shoot



She wins the photo shoot, hands down

Or maybe it's a tie

Sisters

The Girls

The Boys

Finally has sons (and a grandson!)

Cutest. Family. Ever.




7 comments:

  1. LGA = the WORST. Love the pics of the whole family! So many framers in there. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I just want to plaster them all over my walls :)

      Delete
  2. I come from a three-sister family, too! :) My parents are stoked to finally have sons through marriage, and a grandson. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This shows me why you are so stable and joyful. Surrounded by good peeps. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great weekend, in spite of the flight delays. And what a gorgeous family!!

    ReplyDelete