Friday, August 2, 2013

Grand Central: From The Front


Now that I commute to Manhattan for work, I spend a lot of time in Grand Central Station.

I rarely come in through the front, or walk through the main terminal though, since there is a back entrance much closer to my office, and far less crowded. It is a no-frills underground passage, catering only to commuters and of little interest to the tourists who flock to the main terminal to gawk at the soaring ceilings and carved doorways.

But the other day, I had the opportunity to come in through the front and was reminded just how incredible it is to live where I live.

Some days I just love New York incredibly.

Today is one of those days.

1 comment:

  1. Love GCS. I may have lived there for 6yrs, but sights like this never got old. Love that you still appreciate it, too.

    ReplyDelete